What channel Saints vs Buccaneers live online stream, reddit how to watch it
Saints vs Buccaneers: NBC will host Sunday’s Week 15 showdown against the New Orleans Saints and Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday Night Football. This NFC South clash from Raymond James Stadium in Tampa Bay will kick off at 8:20 p.m. ET.
The Saints have finally given the keys to the offense to Taysom Hill, who provides an added element with his legs. Alvin Kamara and Mark Ingram should be back for New Orleans, who has had Tom Brady’s number during his time in Tampa. This Saints defense will be hoping for another big effort against the star quarterback.
It’s hard to lose to a team twice in one season, but Brady has struggled against the Saints since joining the Bucs. The quarterback will definitely be hoping to exact some revenge in this one. Tampa’s skill players are healthy and have been getting into a groove over the last few weeks. This team is starting to round into form as Super Bowl favorite, although the defense still needs to improve to reach last season’s peak levels.
If you aren’t around a TV to check out the game, you can watch it online with NBC Sports Live, NBC Live Stream or with the NBC apps, available for iOS, Google Play, Roku, Amazon fireTV and more. Keep in mind, to access the live stream, you need to have a cable log-in. If you don’t have a log-in to access NBC for a live stream, you can get a free trial from YouTube TV, Hulu with Live TV, AT&T TV Now, FuboTV, or Sling TV to stream the game.
Saints vs Buccaneers
How To Watch Buccaneers vs Saints
- Sunday at 8:20 p.m. ET
- Venue: Raymond James Stadium — Tampa, Florida
- TV: NBC
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
The Buccaneers get a Sunday night home rematch with the division-rival Saints this weekend and with it, the opportunity for redemption from the last time around. Though the Bucs won when it counted in the postseason, they suffered a 38-3 loss in primetime last year that no one has forgotten about.
Add to the fact that the Bucs can clinch the NFC South for the first time since 2007 with a win and the game has no shortage of storylines attached to it.
Tampa Bay is riding a four-game win streak after beating the Buffalo Bills at home last Sunday and seem to have some momentum heading into the final stretch of the season. They already have a firm lead on the division, so it seems to be a matter of when and not if they’ll lock it up. Doing it against the Saints would just be a little bit sweeter, don’t you think?
The good news is that since it’s on Sunday Night Football, it will be available across the country and all eyes will be on Tampa Bay.
- Watch from anywhere – discover the Top 10 free streaming providers
Buccaneers vs Saints Series History
New Orleans have won nine out of their last 14 games against Tampa Bay.
- Oct 31, 2021 – New Orleans 36 vs. Tampa Bay 27
- Jan 17, 2021 – Tampa Bay 30 vs. New Orleans 20
- Nov 08, 2020 – New Orleans 38 vs. Tampa Bay 3
- Sep 13, 2020 – New Orleans 34 vs. Tampa Bay 23
- Nov 17, 2019 – New Orleans 34 vs. Tampa Bay 17
- Oct 06, 2019 – New Orleans 31 vs. Tampa Bay 24
- Dec 09, 2018 – New Orleans 28 vs. Tampa Bay 14
- Sep 09, 2018 – Tampa Bay 48 vs. New Orleans 40
- Dec 31, 2017 – Tampa Bay 31 vs. New Orleans 24
- Nov 05, 2017 – New Orleans 30 vs. Tampa Bay 10
- Dec 24, 2016 – New Orleans 31 vs. Tampa Bay 24
- Dec 11, 2016 – Tampa Bay 16 vs. New Orleans 11
- Dec 13, 2015 – New Orleans 24 vs. Tampa Bay 17
- Sep 20, 2015 – Tampa Bay 26 vs. New Orleans 19