Tyson Fury vs Dillian Whyte Live Stream online TV, start time best way to watch Fury v Whyte via crackstreams, buffstreams, reddit streams
Tyson Fury vs Dillian Whyte has now been CONFIRMED – however there have been a lot of subtleties to figure out.
Wrath is the dominant WBC heavyweight champion after consecutive triumphs over Deontay Wilder in Las Vegas.
The Gypsy King retained his crown by emphatic knockout back in October last year, with unification against then-champ Anthony Joshua eyed up.
AJ was to ultimately lose his own title defence to Oleksandr Usyk and now the pair are poised to rematch, so Fury’s attention has turned to mandatory challenger Dillian Whyte as he puts his belt on the line once again.
When is Tyson Fury vs Dillian Whyte?
- A date has yet to be announced be formally announced but April 23 is the fight’s likely landing spot.
- Fury hasn’t fought in the UK since 2018 when he faced Sefer Seferi in Manchester and then Francesco Pianeta in Belfast.
Tyson Fury vs Dillian Whyte: Start time
Live coverage of Tyson Fury vs Dillian Whyte is likely to begin at around 7.30pm on Saturday 23 April on SKY Box Office. Timings will be confirmed in due course.
Ring walks for the main event are expected any time between 10pm and 10.45pm – although the unpredictable nature of live boxing means this could also be subject to change.
Which TV channel and live stream will it be on?
BT Sport Box Office has been CONFIRMED as broadcasters for the fight.
BT wrote in a tweet to confirm the news: “The time for talking is over! After years of back and forth, the heavyweight showdown is on!
The event is likely to cost £24.95, which was the price of Fury’s last two clashes with Deontay Wilder.
Fury v Whyte TV channel & live stream
As the purse bid was won by Queensberry in conjunction with Top Rank, that tells us where the bout will land in terms of TV coverage.
- In the UK the fight will be a pay-per-view affair on BT Sport Box Office – which has aired all of Fury’s bouts in recent years.
- In the United States the bout will land on ESPN, also as a PPV. Fury has a major contract with the ‘Worldwide Leader’ which is believed to be worth in the region of £80million.
This of course means that streaming service DAZN – with whom Hearn and Matchroom have an exclusive partnership globally – is on the outside looking in for this superfight.
In terms of UK radio, talkSPORT has won the broadcast rights to air the fight.
Fury vs Whyte venue
The early frontrunners for Fury vs Whyte included Cardiff’s Principality Stadium but in the end Wembley won the day and that is terrific news for boxing fans given its huge capacity. It is expected to be packed with almost 100,000 fans on fight night.
- Fury vs Whyte is set to take place at Wembley Stadium in London.
- Fury hasn’t fought in London since a win over Christian Hammer in 2015.
- Whyte has never fought at Wembley Stadium before, but is used to competing in London.
- The fight is expected to be a 90,000-capacity sell-out event.
Fury vs Whyte tickets
Ticket sales will commence on Wednesday March 2 at noon GMT and they will be available via Ticketmaster online. Prices start at £55.
Tyson Fury vs Dillian Whyte odds
Fury is a strong favourite in the early going, with Sky Bet making him a 1/6 shot to win. Whyte meanwhile is the 7/2 underdog with the Draw a 25/1 shot.
In the United States, sportsbooks also have Fury as favourite. Major operator FanDuel make him -550 (bet $550 to win $100) with Whyte trading at +440 (bet $100 to win $440).
Fury vs Whyte weights
The weigh-in for the bout will take place a little more than 24 hours before it is time for ring walks. So Friday April 22, 2022.
Fury weighed in at a career high 277lbs (19st 11lbs) for that trilogy fight with Wilder, while Dillian tipped the scales at 247lbs (just over 17st 9lbs) for his rematch with Povetkin.
Fury vs Whyte undercard
- Tyson Fury (c) vs Dillian Whyte
- Isaac Lowe vs Nick Ball
- Tommy Fury vs Daniel Bocianski
- David Adeleye vs Chris Healey
- Karol Itauma vs Michal Ciach
- Royston Barney-Smith vs Jahfieus Faure
- Kurt Walker vs Stefan Nicolae
*Subject to late changes.
What time does Tyson Fury vs Dillian Whyte undercard start?
The Fury vs Whyte undercard will commence from 6pm UK time as the near-100,000 crowd begins to mass at Wembley.
This is the same time that TV and live streaming coverage begins on BT Sport Box Office with full coverage of the whole card to come.
The card culminates with the main event from approximately 10pm UK time when Fury and Whyte are expected to begin their ring walks and begin their duel.