Check here for Anthony Joshua vs Franklin DAZN Boxing Information. This weekend, Anthony Joshua is set to make his comeback in the ring, facing American heavyweight Jermaine Franklin in London. The British boxer aims to recover from his two devastating losses to Oleksandr Usyk, with his last triumph against Kubrat Pulev dating back more than two years ago.
Joshua has switched coaches, leaving Robert Garcia and enlisting new trainer Derrick James, who vows to help him become an improved fighter. The fight has been dubbed the “new dawn,” as seen on the official poster.
Franklin, on the other hand, will be fighting in London for the second time in a row, having lost to Dillian Whyte in November 2022 in a match that many believed he had won.
As the highly-anticipated bout draws near, Here’s all you need to know.
How to watch Anthony Joshua vs Franklin fight.
- Venue: O2 Arena in London
- Date: Saturday, April 1
- Start time: 2 p.m. ET
- Main event: 5:30 p.m. ET
- TV/live stream: The only place to watch the fight is DAZN.
Joshua vs. Franklin takes place on April 1. The main card starts at 2 p.m. ET. Joshua and Franklin will enter the ring around 5:30 p.m. ET, depending on how long the undercard fights last.
Anthony Joshua vs Franklin undercards
- Anthony Joshua vs. Jermaine Franklin – Heavyweight
- Fabio Wardley vs. Michael Polite Coffie – Heavyweight
- Matteo Signani vs. Felix Cash – For the EBU European middleweight title
- Austin Williams vs. River Wilson-Bent – Middleweight
- Campbell Hatton vs. Louis Fielding – Super lightweight
- John Hedges vs. Daniel Bocianski – Light heavyweight
- Jordan Flynn vs. Kane Barker – Super featherweight
- Juergen Uldedaj vs. Benoit Huber – Cruiserweight
- Ziyad Almaayouf vs. Georgi Velichkov – Super lightweight
- Peter Kadiru vs. Alen Lauriolle – Heavyweight
How much does AJ vs Franklin card cost?
- DAZN monthly subscription: $19.99 on a 12-month contract or $24.99 month-to-month in U.S. / $24.99 per month in Canada / £9.99 in the U.K. on a 12-month contract or £19.99 per month-to-month / 13.99 AUD
- DAZN annual subscription: $224.99 in U.S., $199.99 in Canada, £99.99 in the U.K.
Which channel will broadcast Joshua v Franklin’s fight?
The much-awaited boxing match between Anthony Joshua and Jermaine Franklin can be watched by fans on DAZN, and the good news is that it is not a pay-per-view event.
To watch the fight, you can access it through a standard DAZN membership, which is priced at just £9.99 per month for an annual subscription. Alternatively, you can also purchase a one-month pass, which is still more affordable compared to Joshua’s previous pay-per-view fights on other platforms.
Anthony Joshua vs Franklin: How to watch the Fight?
By subscribing to watch the fight on DAZN, you have the option to watch it on the newly launched TV channel DAZN 1 or stream it on your mobile device and cast it on your TV for an immersive viewing experience.
DAZN is easily accessible through a computer or mobile devices, such as a phone or tablet, giving you the freedom to enjoy the fight in any way you prefer.
Anthony Joshua’s record and bio
- Nationality: British
- Born: Oct. 15, 1989
- Height: 6-6
- Reach: 82 inches
- Total fights: 27
- Record: 24-3 with 22 wins via knockout
Jermaine Franklin’s record and bio
- Nationality: American
- Born: October 21, 1993
- Height: 6-2
- Reach: 77 inches
- Total fights: 22
- Record: 21-1 with 14 wins via knockout
Anthony Joshua vs Franklin prediction:
The upcoming heavyweight fight between Anthony Joshua and Jermaine Franklin has generated a lot of excitement among boxing fans, and many are eager to predict who will come out on top.
Anthony Joshua, a former world champion, is looking to bounce back after suffering two consecutive losses to Oleksandr Usyk. Despite these setbacks, he remains a formidable opponent with an impressive 24-2 record, and his size, power, and experience make him a force to be reckoned with in the ring.
On the other hand, Jermaine Franklin is an up-and-coming American heavyweight with a record of 20-1. Despite his relative lack of experience, Franklin is a talented boxer with a solid skillset, including quick footwork and strong counterpunching.
While Joshua is the favorite to win, many experts believe that Franklin has the potential to cause an upset. Some analysts predict that Franklin’s agility and mobility could pose problems for Joshua, who has struggled against fighters with quick footwork in the past.
However, Joshua’s superior power and experience are still considered significant factors that could ultimately determine the outcome of the fight. He has been working hard with new trainer Derrick James and is expected to come out strong and determined to prove himself once again.
Ultimately, it is anyone’s guess who will emerge victorious in this exciting heavyweight clash. Fans around the world will be eagerly anticipating the outcome of this much-anticipated fight between two skilled and determined fighters.