Jaguars vs Bengals: The Jacksonville Jaguars (0-3) take a three-game losing streak into a meeting against the Cincinnati Bengals (2-1) on Thursday, September 30, 2021 at Paul Brown Stadium. We have more details below, and that includes how to watch this game on FuboTV.
How to Watch Jaguars vs Bengals
- Game Day: Thursday, September 30, 2021
- Game Time: 8:20 PM ET
- TV: NFL Network
- Stadium: Paul Brown Stadium
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start with a 7-day free trial!
Cincinnati vs Jacksonville Stats
- The Bengals score 22.7 points per game, 7.6 fewer than the Jaguars allow per outing (30.3).
- The Bengals average 124 fewer yards per game (294), than the Jaguars give up per outing (418).
- This year, the Bengals have turned the ball over five times, four more than the Jaguars’ takeaways (1).
- The Jaguars put up 17.7 points per game, comparable to the 18 the Bengals surrender.
- The Jaguars average just two fewer yards per game (315) than the Bengals allow per contest (317).
- The Jaguars have turned the ball over nine times this season, five more turnovers than the Bengals have forced (4).
Bengals Impact Players
- This year Joe Burrow has 640 passing yards (213.3 yards per game) while going 53-for-75 (70.7%) and tossing seven touchdowns with four interceptions.
- Joe Mixon has 67 attempts for a team-best 286 rushing yards (95.3 per game) and one touchdown.
- Ja’Marr Chase has 11 catches (16 targets) and paces his team with 220 receiving yards (73.3 ypg) and four touchdowns.
- B.J. Hill has three sacks to lead the team, and has also added three TFL and eight tackles.
- Over his current campaign, Logan Wilson has 30 tackles and three interceptions, and leads the team in both interceptions and tackles.
Bengals Injury Report
|Riley Reiff||OT||Ankle||Full Participation In Practice|
|Jessie Bates III||S||Neck||Out|
|Trae Waynes||CB||Hamstring||Full Participation In Practice|
|Darius Phillips||CB||Hand||Full Participation In Practice|
|Markus Bailey||LB||Hamstring||Full Participation In Practice|
Jaguars Impact Players
- Trevor Lawrence has passed for 669 yards (64-of-118), with five touchdowns and seven interceptions (223 yards per game). He’s also rushed nine times for 46 yards.
- James Robinson has picked up a team-best 160 rushing yards (53.3 per game) and one touchdown. He has tacked on 12 receptions for 92 yards .
- Marvin Jones Jr. has 17 catches (28 targets) and paces his team with 194 receiving yards (64.7 per game) while scoring two touchdowns.
- Josh Allen has two sacks to lead the team, and has also added two TFL and nine tackles.
- This season Myles Jack has collected 25 tackles and one TFL, leading his team in tackles.
- Andrew Wingard has intercepted one pass to lead the team while adding 20 tackles, one TFL, one sack, and one pass defended.
Jaguars Injury Report
|Andrew Norwell||OL||Ankle||Full Participation In Practice|
|Cam Robinson||OL||Shoulder||Full Participation In Practice|
|Tre Herndon||CB||Knee||Full Participation In Practice|
Bengals Schedule and Results
Jaguars Schedule and Results