Coastal Carolina vs Arkansas State: The No. 15 Coastal Carolina Chanticleers (5-0, 0-0 Sun Belt) play a familiar opponent when they visit the Arkansas State Red Wolves (1-4, 0-0 Sun Belt) on Thursday, October 7, 2021 at Centennial Bank Stadium in a Sun Belt showdown. Check out the story below for all the details you need to know, including how to watch this game on FuboTV.
How to Watch Arkansas State vs Coastal Carolina
- Game Day: Thursday, October 7, 2021
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPN
- Stadium: Centennial Bank Stadium
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start with a 7-day free trial!
- VPN: ExpressVPN (30 days money back guarantee)
Coastal Carolina vs Arkansas State Stats
- The Chanticleers rack up 48.2 points per game, comparable to the 45.6 per contest the Red Wolves give up.
- This year, the Chanticleers have three turnovers, five fewer than the Red Wolves have takeaways (8).
- The Red Wolves have averaged 18.0 more points scored this season (32.0) than the Chanticleers have allowed (14.0).
- The Red Wolves have turned the ball over nine more times (10 total) than the Chanticleers have forced a turnover (1) this season.
Coastal Carolina Players to Watch
- Grayson McCall leads Coastal Carolina with 1,113 passing yards (222.6 ypg) on 69-of-86 passing with 10 touchdowns compared to one interception this season. He also adds 69 rushing yards (13.8 ypg) on 27 carries while scoring two touchdowns on the ground.
- The team’s top rusher, Reese White, has carried the ball 53 times for 374 yards (74.8 per game), with six touchdowns this year.
- This season Shermari Jones has racked up 35 carries for 292 yards (58.4 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Jaivon Heiligh’s 499 receiving yards (99.8 yards per game) lead the team. He has 24 receptions with four touchdowns.
- Isaiah Likely has reeled in 19 passes for 281 yards (56.2 yards per game) and four touchdowns this year.
- Kameron Brown’s 12 catches have turned into 191 yards (38.2 ypg) and one touchdown.
Arkansas State Players to Watch
- James Blackman has 1,264 passing yards (252.8 ypg) to lead Arkansas State, completing 59.3% of his passes and recording eight touchdown passes and four interceptions this season.
- Johnnie Lang Jr.’s team-high 125 rushing yards (25.0 per game) have come on 32 carries this year.
- This season Lincoln Pare has piled up 24 carries for 117 yards (23.4 per game), while also catching 14 passes for 134 yards (26.8 per game) and one touchdown.
- Corey Rucker’s 458 receiving yards (91.6 yards per game) lead all receivers on the team. He’s totaled 28 receptions and six touchdowns.
- Jeff Foreman has totaled 355 receiving yards (71.0 yards per game) and two touchdowns, reeling in 22 passes this year.
- Te’vailance Hunt’s 24 grabs have yielded 308 yards (61.6 ypg) and two touchdowns.
Coastal Carolina Schedule and Results
|10/2/2021||UL Monroe||W 59-6||Home|
Arkansas State Schedule and Results
|10/2/2021||Georgia Southern||L 59-33||Away|