Cincinnati vs Notre Dame: The No. 7 Cincinnati Bearcats (3-0) and the No. 9 Notre Dame Fighting Irish (4-0) play at Notre Dame Stadium on Saturday, October 2, 2021. Keep reading below for all the info you need, which includes how to watch this matchup on FuboTV.
How to Watch Notre Dame vs. Cincinnati
- Game Day: Saturday, October 2, 2021
- Game Time: 2:30 PM ET
- TV: NBC
- Stadium: Notre Dame Stadium
- Live Stream on fuboTV: Start with a 7-day free trial!
Cincinnati and Notre Dame Stats
- The Bearcats rack up 43.0 points per game, 19.7 more than the Fighting Irish surrender per contest (23.3).
- The Bearcats have turned the ball over six times this season, five fewer than the Fighting Irish have forced (11).
- The Fighting Irish, on average, are scoring 20.3 more points per game this season (35.3) than the Bearcats are allowing (15.0).
- This season the Fighting Irish have five turnovers, four fewer than the Bearcats have takeaways (9).
Cincinnati Players to Watch
- Desmond Ridder leads Cincinnati with 748 passing yards (249.3 ypg) on 54-of-83 passing with seven touchdowns and two interceptions this season. He also has 72 rushing yards (24.0 ypg) on 20 carries while scoring two touchdowns on the ground.
- Jerome Ford has carried the ball 50 times for a team-high 300 yards (100.0 per game), with six touchdowns this year.
- Tyler Scott’s team-high 172 receiving yards (57.3 yards per game) have come on seven receptions with two touchdowns.
- Alec Pierce has put together a 150-yard season so far (50.0 receiving yards per game) with one touchdown, reeling in nine passes.
- Jadon Thompson’s six grabs have netted him 112 yards (37.3 ypg).
Notre Dame Players to Watch
- Jack Coan has 986 passing yards (246.5 ypg) to lead Notre Dame, completing 60.6% of his passes and throwing nine touchdown passes and two interceptions this season.
- The team’s top rusher, Kyren Williams, has carried the ball 64 times for 244 yards (61.0 per game), with two touchdowns this year. He’s also caught 11 passes for 155 yards (38.8 per game) and two touchdowns.
- This season Tyler Buchner has rushed for 92 yards (23.0 per game) on 10 carries.
- Michael Mayer’s 267 receiving yards (66.8 yards per game) lead the team. He has 24 receptions with three touchdowns.
- Kevin Austin Jr. has put up a 230-yard season so far (57.5 receiving yards per game) with three touchdowns, hauling in 14 passes.
- Avery Davis’ 12 catches have netted him 204 yards (51.0 ypg) and one touchdown.
Cincinnati Schedule and Results
|9/4/2021||Miami (OH)||W 49-14||Home|
|9/11/2021||Murray State||W 42-7||Home|
Notre Dame Schedule and Results
Regional restrictions apply.