How To Watch The NFL Opener: Cowboys vs Buccaneers live stream Online
The NFL 2021 season kicks off on Thursday, September 9th, 2021, as the Tampa Bay Buccaneers host the Dallas Cowboys at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa Bay, Florida. The kickoff is at 8:20 p.m. ET, and the game will be broadcast nationally on NBC with Al Michaels and Cris Collinsworth in the booth, with Michele Tafoya reporting from the field. If you don’t have cable or another way to watch the NFL’s opening night game on NBC, read on to learn how you can watch Cowboys vs Buccaneers live stream for free!
How to Watch The Game For Free: You can watch the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Vs. Dallas Cowboys by using a streaming service that carries NBC. The services below all air NBC live and offer a free trial. Cancel before the trial expires, and you won’t be charged.
How To Watch The Cowboys Vs. Buccaneers
2021’s NFL Kickoff Game is on NBC on Thursday, September 9th, 2021, at 8:20 p.m. ET. You can watch the game live with a streaming service that carries NBC like Hulu, FuboTV, YouTube TV, or DirecTV Stream. You can also stream the game live with the NBC streaming service Peacock. I describe all the ways to watch it below.
Hulu Live TV
You can watch Cowboys Vs. Buccaneers through Hulu Live TV. They stream NBC live along with other local networks and other channels found on cable TV. According to the data we have, live NBC is available everywhere in the US.
A Subscription to Hulu + Live TV includes:
- The basic package comes with 50 hours of cloud DVR storage. (Upgrades available)
- Watch on 2 screens at once. (Upgrades available)
- It comes with 6 customizable profiles
- Includes entire Hulu streaming library
Hulu + Live TV is supported on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, iOS, Android, and more. You can read more about Hulu in our review of Hulu. There isn’t a month-to-month contract, so you can sign up to test the service without fear of a long-term commitment.
How Much: The base package starts at $64.99 per month. There is no contract, and you can cancel at any time.
FuboTV has rapidly increased the number of locations where they stream the live local NBC network. Currently, FuboTV carries NBC in all major TV markets in the US, so you can watch the Cowboys play. Buccaneers on NFL’s opening night.
Here are some of fuboTV’s features:
- Over 100 channels are available in fuboTV’s channel lineup
- You can watch on three screens at the same time
- 250 hours of cloud DVR storage
- The FuboTV app is available on major platforms, including Roku, Chromecast, Fire TV, Apple TV, and more.
For more information on FuboTV features
How Much: FuboTV costs $64.99 per month. You can cancel any time, and you don’t have a long term contract
YouTube TV is another great option to watch the game as they offer NBC live. YouTubeTV offers live NBC with its streaming service in all markets in the US. Youtube TV supports Android, iOS, Apple TV, Fire TV, Chromecast, and more. The YouTube TV app isn’t available on Roku.
YouTube TV provides:
- NBC and over 70 other channels
- unlimited cloud DVR storage
- stream on three devices at once
- Youtube TV supports Android, iOS, Apple TV, Fire TV, Chromecast, and more. The YouTube TV app isn’t available on Roku. However, users can use YouTube TV through the YouTube app on Roku devices.
- Includes Youtube TV on-demand
- offers a 1-week free trial.
How Much: $64.99 per month with no long-term contract.
DIRECTV Stream also streams NBC live, so you can watch the Cowboys take on the Buccaneers. NBC is available through all DIRECTV Stream plans. The most affordable is the “Entertainment” package for $69.99 a month, along with a ton of cable TV and other broadcast networks. NBC offers NBC in over half the markets in the US. You can check AT&T’s Website to allow you to make sure NBC is offered in your area.
How Much: $69.99 per month through its “Entertainment” package. While DIRECTV Stream doesn’t offer a free trial, they provide a full refund if you cancel within 14 days. There is no commitment, and you can cancel at any time.
Peacock will stream the NFL Opener and NBC Sunday Night Football every week live. To watch, you will need to subscribe to the “Peacock Premium” tier, which starts at $4.99 per month. You can stream the game on your TV or mobile device using the Peacock app. The streaming service supports Roku, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple T.V. 4K and Apple T.V. HD, Xbox One S and Xbox One X, Playstation 4, Android devices, Android TV, Chromecast, and Chromecast built-in, Xfinity Flex 4K and Amazon Fire TV or Fire Sticks. Follow these steps to install Peacock on your device:
- Subscribe to a Peacock.
- “Search” your devices app store or channel store for “Peacock”
- Select the streaming service and press “OK.”, “Install” or “Download” depending on your device
- Peacock is now installed on your Roku. Open Peacock, and log in with the credentials you used to subscribe to the service. Search for “NFL” and watch.