How to watch the English League: EFL Championship Live stream Reddit & Others
There’s a full midweek programmed in the EFL Championship to look forward to this week, with six games taking place on Tuesday evening and a further six scheduled for Wednesday.
How to watch the EFL Championship: Upcoming live fixtures
Stream online with fuboTV: Start with a 7-day free trial!
Tuesday, 28 September (all 7:45pm kick-offs)
- Cardiff City vs West Brom (Red Button)
- Huddersfield Town vs Blackburn Rovers (Red Button)
- Hull City vs Blackpool (Red Button)
- Middlesbrough vs Sheffield United on Sky Sports Football
- Preston North End vs Stoke City (Red Button)
- QPR vs Birmingham City (Red Button)
Wednesday, 29 September (all 7:45pm kick-offs)
- Barnsley vs Nottingham Forest on Sky Sports Arena
- Derby County vs Reading (Red Button)
- Fulham vs Swansea City on Sky Sports Football
- Luton Town vs Coventry City (Red Button)
- Millwall vs Bristol City (Red Button)
- Peterborough United vs Bournemouth (Red Button)
Friday, 1 October
- Stoke City vs West Brom at 7:45pm on Sky Sports Main Event
Saturday, 2 October
- Coventry City vs Fulham at 12:30pm on Sky Sports Football
Middlesbrough vs Sheffield United is being shown on Sky Sports Football and Main Event at 7:45pm on Tuesday night, with five other games available via the Red Button.
Boro are 18th going into the game, while the Blades are three points ahead of them in 11th having won three of their last four fixtures.
On Wednesday, Fulham vs Swansea City is the game being broadcast on Sky Sports Football and Main Event.
Fulham have been inconsistent of late, winning twice, losing twice and drawing once in their last five games, a run that’s seen them slip to fourth in the table.
Last season’s play-off finalists Swansea beat Huddersfield Town 1-0 at the weekend – their first win in five matches – and find themselves in the bottom half.
AFC Bournemouth – table-toppers after nine matches – travel to Peterborough United on Wednesday, while second-placed West Brom take on Cardiff City the night before.
In off-the-field news, Derby County have been deducted 12 points for entering administration.
The Rams have been plagued by financial issues over recent years and may be docked a further nine points for a separate breach of league regulations.
As it stands, the 12-point deduction sees them plummet to the bottom of the table, where they find themselves seven points behind Hull City and Nottingham Forest and nine points from safety.
Wayne Rooney’s side host Reading on Wednesday evening in one of the five games available on the Sky Sports Red Button if you’re watching in the UK. Those in the US can stream the two non-Red Button live on ESPN+.
Details of how to subscribe to Sky Sports and ESPN+ are provided below, along with details about Now’s Sky Sports passes and our pick of the best VPN services for watching games if you’re travelling or live abroad.