Grammys live stream 2022: how to watch the 64th annual grammy awards online free reddit, Red carpet, Nominations
The 2022 Grammys: the Oscars of music – take place on Sunday, which means Kanye West, Lady Gaga, Billie Eilish, Doja Cat, Taylor Swift and Justin Bieber will be in the same room at the same time.
The 64th Annual Grammy Awards takes place at the MGM Grand Garden Arena, Las Vegas, US on Sunday 3rd April 2022.
Pop prince Justin Bieber, Doja Cat, and H.E.R. have eight Grammy nominations apiece, while british singer-songwriter Billie Eilish has a mere seven. Ex-Disney star Olivia Rodrigo, 18, is expected to win Album of the Year for her triple platinum debut, Sour. Grammy 2022 performers include BTS, John Legend, Billie Eilish, Carrie Underwood, J Balvin, Silk Sonic, Olivia Rodrigo, Chris Stapleton, Lil Nas X and more. Kanye West is reported to have been ‘barred’ from performing following an Instagram spat with Grammys host Trevor Noah.
Grammys 2022 Info
- Date: Sunday, 3rd April 2022
- Start time: 8 p.m. ET / 5 p.m. PT
- Hosted by: Trevor Noah
- Network: CBS
- Venue: MGM Grand Garden Arena, Las Vegas, US
- Free Stream: Read here
How to watch Grammys 2022 live stream in Canada
Canadians can watch the 2022 Grammy Awards on Sunday, April 3 at 8 p.m. ET on Citytv.
Watch the Grammys live stream in the UK
Bad news: no streaming services or channels have picked up the rights to broadcast the 2022 Grammys in the UK. You can’t even watch a highlights package!
Watch the Grammys live stream in Australia
Channel 10 typically has the rights to air the Grammys in Australia, but there’s been no confirmation of that as yet.
It looks like Grammys.com and the Grammys YouTube channel will host a free live stream, too.
Who is nominated for the Grammy awards in 2022?
Leading the nominees are Jon Batiste with 11, Justin Bieber, Doja Cat, and H.E.R. with eight nominees each; and Eilish and Rodrigo with seven. Below, find nominations for some of the more high-profile awards.
Grammy nominees for Record of the Year
- “I Still Have Faith In You” — ABBA
- “Freedom” — Jon Batiste
- “I Get A Kick Out Of You” — Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga
- “Peaches” — Justin Bieber Featuring Daniel Caesar & Giveon
- “Right On Time” — Brandi Carlile
- “Kiss Me More — Doja Cat Featuring SZA
- “Happier Than Ever” — Billie Eilish
- “Montero (Call Me By Your Name)” — Lil Nas X
- “Drivers license” — Olivia Rodrigo
- “Leave The Door Open” — Silk Sonic
Grammy nominees for Album of the Year
- “We Are” — Jon Batiste
- “Love for Sale” — Tony Bennett And Lady Gaga
- “Justice (Triple Chucks Deluxe)” — Justin Bieber
- “Planet Her (Deluxe)” — Doja Cat
- “Happier Than Ever” — Billie Eilish
- “Back of My Mind,” H.E.R.
- “Montero” — Lil Nas X
- “Sour” — Olivia Rodrigo
- “Evermore” — Taylor Swift
- “Donda” — Kanye West
Grammy nominees for Song of the Year
- “Bad Habits” — Fred Gibson, Johnny McDaid and Ed Sheeran, Songwriters (Ed Sheeran)
- “A Beautiful Noise” — Ruby Amanfu, Brandi Carlile, Brandy Clark, Alicia Keys, Hillary Lindsey, Lori Mckenna, Linda Perry and Hailey Whitters, Songwriters (Alicia Keys & Brandi Carlile)
- “Drivers License” — Daniel Nigro and Olivia Rodrigo, Songwriters (Olivia Rodrigo)
- “Fight for You” — Dernst Emile Ii, H.E.R. and Tiara Thomas, Songwriters (H.E.R.)
- “Happier Than Ever” — Billie Eilish O’Connell and Finneas O’Connell, Songwriters (Billie Eilish)
- “Kiss Me More” — Rogét Chahayed, Amala Zandile Dlamini, Lukasz Gottwald, Carter Lang, Gerard A. Powell Ii, Solána Rowe and David Sprecher, Songwriters (Doja Cat Featuring Sza)
- “Leave the Door Open” — Brandon Anderson, Christopher Brody Brown, Dernst Emile Ii and Bruno Mars, Songwriters (Silk Sonic)
- “Montero (Call Me By Your Name)” — Denzel Baptiste, David Biral, Omer Fedi, Montero Hill and Roy Lenzo, Songwriters (Lil Nas X)
- “Peaches” — Louis Bell, Justin Bieber, Giveon Dezmann Evans, Bernard Harvey, Felisha “Fury” King, Matthew Sean Leon, Luis Manuel Martinez Jr., Aaron Simmonds, Ashton Simmonds, Andrew Wotman Aand Keavan Yazdani, Songwriters (Justin Bieber Featuring Daniel Caesar and Giveon)
- “Right on Time” — Brandi Carlile, Dave Cobb, Phil Hanseroth and Tim Hanseroth, Songwriters (Brandi Carlile)
Grammy nominees for Best New Artist
- Arooj Aftab
- Jimmie Allen
- Baby Keem
- Glass Animals
- Japanese Breakfast
- The Kid Laroi
- Arlo Parks
- Olivia Rodrigo
Who is performing at the Grammys?
Come for the awards – stay for the concert. The 2022 Grammy awards will see performances from many of the nominees.
Among the performers? Billie Eilish, Lil Nas X, Jack Harlow, Jon Batiste, H.E.R., BTS, Brandie Carlile and Olivia Rodrigo.
Also expect to see Aymée Nuviola, Ben Platt, Billy Strings, Brothers Osborne, Carrie Underwood, Cynthia Erivo, J. Balvin, John Legend, Leslie Odom, Jr., Maria Becerra, Maverick City Music, Nas, Rachel Zegler, and Silk Sonic.